Monday, August 27, 2012

August 27, 2012


        Today in class we talked about what Human Geo would be like this year. We got assigned seats and Mr. Schick joked about how we were the smart class because we got our seats right the first time. We discussed the syllabus which I found very interesting.  It definitely helped me to know more about that class then when I first walked in.  Every day after we have class we have to post on our blog and talk about what we did that day.  Mr. Schick explained to us about how he teaches in three different locations so we know where to find him during different times of the day in case we have a question. The only supplies we really need in Human Geo are our Tablet PC, a pen or pencil, and a composition notebook to take notes. This is one of the classes I think I will definitely be looking forward to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment