Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Day


       On Thursday morning when my alarm clock went off I woke up nervous for my first day of high school.  Once I arrived at school, I started to feel excited and a little relieved when I saw a few familiar faces.  We had breakfast in the cafeteria and then went off into the auditorium for a few speeches from some of the faculty. The teachers made me feel a lot better about the day because they seemed so nice and welcoming. After we went to the auditorium I went to my advisory.  I had a problem opening my locker but after I tried about 20 times, I finally got it which was such a relief. After lunch the freshman attended their modified schedules for a C day. I was extremely nervous for this part because we had to find our classrooms by ourselves which ended up not being very hard at all. Mr. Schick was very welcoming and his class seems like it’s going to be a lot of fun.  Also Mrs. Magner was very nice and had a great personality. I can’t wait to get into what we’ll be learning in Spanish this year considering Spanish is one of my favorite subjects. I met tons of new people on Thursday and I can’t wait to see everyone again on Monday. What I thought would be a very nervous day for me turned out to be a fun, exciting day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment