Monday, September 24, 2012

9/24/12

             Today in class we had our first test of the year. It was pretty hard. It had things starting with a Message to Garcia and the CIA World Factbook. Hopefully I didn't fail it but I don't think its going to be my best grade.After everyone finished the test Mr. Schick said we were watching a video for the rest of the class. Usually I hate watching videos because I usually want to fall asleep but this video was really interesting. It was about these boys who tried to escape during this Civil War in Sudan between the Muslims and Catholics. These boys walked all the way to Ethiopia and then once they couldn't stay there anymore they went to Kenya. They started with about 29,000 boys and once they reached Kenya there were only 12,000. It was a really sad video to see that these boys had to live their life like this and try and survive on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment